What is a smile design?
A smile design is a dental procedure that is used for creating straighter, whiter smiles that are natural looking and thus enhances the aesthetics of the face. Smile design helps in improving the dental health of your teeth and beautifies your appearance regardless of the older state of the teeth.
What are the benefits of a smile design?
Temporary measures like Botox can be avoided. A smile design revitalizes your smile and gives a better appearance to your face and they are long lasting too.
Aging can cause chipping off, flattening and discoloration of the tooth which will definitely result in a smile deterioration. Smile design helps in correcting all these dental issues and retires your wonderful smile.
More facts about Smile design
- While some smile design requires only porcelain veneers, there are some that require a combination of Porcelain Veneers and Porcelain Crowns. Porcelain crowns are chosen for weak teeth such as endodontically treated teeth or teeth with large old restorations.
- A porcelain bridge with an ovate pontic or an implant with a Porcelain crown is used when teeth are missing from the smile zone.
- A gum lift can be done using laser technology in case of uneven gums or display of too much gum tissues.
- While a few teeth are veneered the other teeth are whitened which completes the procedure.
Who are the candidates for a smile design?
- Those who wish for a younger looking smile can go for a smile design, which gives you a much younger look.
- Patients who want a long-lasting enhancement effect on smile.
- For patients who long for better dental health.
Mail us @ email@example.com